color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: BlogWorld & New Media Expo: Nov. 8 & 9

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

BlogWorld & New Media Expo: Nov. 8 & 9

As I have mentioned before, Milbloggers will be represented at the BlogWorld and New Media Expo in Las Vegas, NV in a few weeks.

The tentative schedule for the Milblogging Conference Track includes

HEY, WHAT'S A MILBOG?
Moderator: Christian Lowe
Thursday, November 8 (1:30 – 2:30)
Panelists: John Noonan, Carla (Some Soldier's Mom), Uncle Jimbo, Steve Schippert

TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG: MILBLOGGERS,THE DOD AND THE MEDIA
Moderator: Ward Carroll
Thursday, November 8 (2:45 – 3:45)
Panelists: Matt Burden (Blackfive), Jack Holt, Noah Shachtman (maybe), Media Representative (TBD)

FROM THE FRONT
Moderator: Ward Carroll
Friday, November 9 (10:15 – 11:45)

MEANWHILE, BACK ON THE HOMEFRONT
Moderator: Andi Hurley
Friday, November 9 (1:30 – 2:30)

And just for you, there is a 15% discount on the registration fee... click
here for information.

Register soon. It will informative AND fun -- and you can't beat that combination!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10/09/2007 6:32 PM , Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I am so looking forward to seeing you again SSM...

it is a fantastic

 
At 10/10/2007 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there!!!!

 
At 10/11/2007 9:14 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

It looks like I just will not be able to make it. I sure would love to though. Gosh how I would love to see all of you for a couple of days. Just not in my cards to make it to this one I guess.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home